REFERENCE NO : RATA2022
STIPEND : R3 999.00 / R4 777.00 per month
(Grade 12 / Grade 12 plus post metric qualification)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT:
This contract shall be valid for a period of 12 months (01 April 2022 – 31 March 2023)
• Applicants should have minimum of Grade 12 Certificate;
• Be computer literate, multilingual, able to work in a team, able to go an extra mile; able to work under pressure; good organisational skills; good time management skills, good conflict management skills
• Be between the ages 18 to 35 years and
• P.S Those who previously participated in this programme are not eligible to apply.
• Assist an educator with a visual disability.
• Assist with the development of material for teaching and learning whilst supervised.
• Assist with marking of learners’ books under supervision.
• Assist with the recording of assessment and other classroom/administrative duties.
• Monitor and record the attendance of learners.
Enquiries: School Principal
Contact number: 082 552 5368
CLOSING DATE: 06 February 2022
Applications should ONLY be hand delivered at Lavela Secondary School between 08:00 and 15:00 daily.
Applications must be submitted on new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website,which must be completed in full. A detailed CV,certified copy of your Identity Document and Qualifications must be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted.Please record your name in the register provided at the institution on submission of the application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received any response within two weeks, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. YOU WILL BE VETTED FOR WORKING WITH LEARNERS.
Youth between the ages of 18 and 35 are invited to apply, but those currently in education or training, or receiving a government grant will not be eligible. Young people were alerted to this via a media release across the DBE’s social media platforms.