Department of Correctional Services Learnerships 2022/2023
Department of Correctional Services Learnerships 2022/2023 – The Department of Correctional Services (DCS) is looking for persons from various communities, interests and with appropriate qualifications to enter into Further Education and Training Certificate in the Corrections Services Learnership. The learners will be trained in the areas of rehabilitation of offenders through correction and human development in a secure, safe and humane detention or under the community based correctional supervision. English will be used as the medium of instruction.
Download DCS Learnership Application Form
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Department of Correctional Services Learnerships Requirements
- Are between 18 and 35 years of age;
- Have strong character;
- Are law-abiding citizens and are without criminal records (particulars of the pending criminal cases must be provided in the application form;
- The applicants must be prepared to subject themselves to selection processes conducted by DCS;
- The applicants must be prepared to subject themselves to physical training and firearms training conducted by DCS; and
- The applicants must be prepared to disclose information and allow DCS to verify their submitted qualifications, and citizenship.
How to Apply for Department of Correctional Services Learnerships
Applications must be sent in time to the correct address as indicated at the bottom of each position, to reach the address on or before the closing date. Applications send to a wrong address and/or received after the closing date or those that do not comply with the requirements, will not be taken into consideration. In the event of hand-delivery of applications, applicants must sign an application register as proof of application.
Complete the application form in your own handwriting. Learnership application forms are obtainable from your nearest management area/correctional services offices/correctional centres and regional offices. Forms are also available on the DCS website under “forms”
Contact Department of Correctional Services for details on Learnerships
- Private Bag X136, PRETORIA, 0001
- Private Bag X9131, CAPE TOWN 8000
- Poyntons Building, cnr WF Nkomo and Sophie De Bruyn Streets, West Block, PRETORIA
- Parliament Towers, Plein Street, CAPE TOWN 8000
Phone: 012 307 2000
Fax: 012 323 6088