To apply via email:
- download the application form here.
- Email your completed application form, your covering letter and your 2 page CV to the HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference DC/NWRUST-FEB2022 in the subject line.
- Only emailed applications with the above attachments will be accepted and should you not quote the correct reference number in the subject line of your application, your application will not be viewed.
Data Capturer x30
Data Capturer | Rustenburg | Closing date: 04 March 2022 (12:00 PM)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
|Remuneration:||R12075 per month basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
CMT seeks to employ a suitably experienced data capturer in Rustenburg in the North West, who will be responsible for capturing and controlling data, running reports, creating spreadsheets. The data capturer will work from the CMT office in Rustenburg. This position would suit somebody who lives in Rustenburg. Salary commensurate with experience. The data capturer will report to the Senior M&E Officer and the Project Coordinator.
- A minimum of three years’ data capturing combined with administrative working experience
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Flexible and helpful attitude required at all times
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Office including Access
- Valid code 8 driver’s license with driving experience
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of the information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment