Department of Health
- Reference Number : Refs/013505
- Directorate : Logistics – Support Services
- Number of Posts : 10
- Package : R 104,073.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms M Mashinini Tel No: (011) 411-3583
- Grade 10 / Equivalent. Basic literacy and Numeracy skill. Ability to operate cleaning machines. Good verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles and six key priorities.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Cleaning of mortuary, wards, offices, floor spillages, lifts, stairs, skirtings, walls, windows, and Public Toilets. Cleaning of Patients and staff lockers, fridges, toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, benches, bed wheels and Emergency Department stretchers. Wash curtains and dishes. Do damp and high dustings. Ensure that toilets checklists are regularly updated. Collection and returning of patient’s food trolleys from the main kitchen. Attending to work related errands. Sluicing of linen, counting, and recording of soiled linen. Attending to general and medical waste. Able to work under pressure. Must be able to work shifts including night duty.
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital. Human Resource Department, Private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date.
- MORE CLEANERS VACANCIES
- People with disability are welcome to apply. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Please Note: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 25-03-2022
|Do you have grade 10 /Equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have basic literacy and numeracy skills??|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
- MORE CLEANERS VACANCIES