Closing Date: 24 May 2022
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Distribution Centre Midrand has an opportunity available for a DC Dispatch an Asset Cleaner to join the team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all Dispatch Assets are cleaned and staged in a set position for usage.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Ensure that all Tote Bins and Rolltainers are cleaned and that all labelling is removed once they are received back from stores.
- Be available at all times throughout operational hours to clean dispatch assets when required.
- Ensure the correct cleaning products and equipment is utilised and report any stock shortage.
- Identify an operational routine to ensure all Rolltainers and Tote Bins are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that dispatch asset refuse doesn’t contain any products or valued goods before disposing it.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem safety rules and regulations.
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Solve minor problems or redirect it to the Dispatch manager for assistance.
- Report any malfunctioning equipment or items in your area of operation.
- Ensure that all damaged Rolltainers are separated and allocated for repair.
- Organise all Tote Bins on the correct pallets according to their size and colour.
- Ensure all Rolltainers and Tote Bins are allocated in the correct areas for easy distribution in the dispatch area.
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Trustworthy and honest
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Working outside in the elements
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has adopted a mandatory vaccination policy, effective 1 June 2022. Applicants must be willing to submit a valid vaccination certificate as of the date of implementation of the policy
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.