- Process invoices and purchase orders.
- Match and batch invoices and delivery notes.
- Follow up on payment of invoices due, by sending bill reminders and contacting clients to ensure that no invoices are long outstanding.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Process accounts and incoming payments in order to follow up where payments are missed.
- Prepare sundry creditors payments and ensure suppliers are paid timeously to avoid penalties of missed payments.
- BEE Certificates.
- Follow-up on BEE certificates for each service provider to ensure compliance and documentation is available on DAX.
- Reconcile the accounts receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Prepare reconciliations of amounts owed to each sundry vendor (per the statement received) against the amount owed per DAX to ensure consistency between the two.
- Data Capturing.
- Maintain the sundry creditors data base including capturing of new suppliers in DAX.
- Grade 12 (Must have a valid certificate)
- Post Matric finance/accounting qualification
- 2-3 Years’ book keeping experience (creditors)
- Microsoft Office.
- Book Keeping Software.
- Accounting Process Knowledge.
- Business Acumen.
about us The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 8-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, Miladys, Sheet Street, Power Fashion and Yuppie Chef.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at the time of application or if necessary undertake, to receive a second vaccination in accordance with Company policy, before permanent employment is confirmed.