Mr Price is Hiring (R3500 – R4500 Per Month)
Area: All South Africa 9 Provinces
Begin June 2022, the accomplished retail program supplies graduate people with the required skills to be succeeded in the retail career of buying, arranging and operational Management Development.
The imagination ten-month internship goal to help graduates to proficiently progress of tertiary education and into the operational world within the circle of retail, with the expectation of career growth and gain if the internship is proficiently complete.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
If you’re keen on searching an amazing career in retail and think you have the love, loyalty and creativity to succeed, apply by nightly June 15, 2022. The internship takes place in Durban starting March, 2022 and effective candidates must be willing to shift. Distance are extremely defined.
- Introduction to the world of retail
- The Retail Business System
- Resultant and Pipeline
- The Goods Cycle and Achieving Results
- Trade Retailer
- Trade for Dealer
Candidates must be:
- A South African resident
- 18-33 of age to apply
- The internship is open to graduates or final year students from: All BCom Degrees, Business Coordination, BSc Degrees, Business Science, Statistics and Mathematics Important, Entrepreneurship Important, Retail Coordination and Graphic Design.
Applicants must include:
- A letter explains your consideration in applying
- Well-informed Curriculum Vitae viewing academic and labor history
- Certify copies of your ID book, Grade 12 certificate, and academical certificates
- completed your application today
- In order to apply for this program you need to be 18-34 years of age and you will only be approved one application per selection period.