ADVERT: TEACHER ASSISTANT
REFERENCE NO: RATA2021
STIPEND: R3 999.00 / R4 777.00 per month
SCHOOL NAME: AMOGELANG SECONDARY SCHOOL
(Grade 12 / Grade 12 plus post matric qualification)
NATURE OF APPOINTMENT:
Contract (01 July 2022 – 31 March 2023),
This contract shall be valid for a period of 12 months or the remainder of this period if appointed as a replacement to the initial incumbent of the post. In the event the replacement is appointed with only 3 or less months towards the end of the contract, they will qualify to continue in the following financial year.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Applicants should have minimum of Grade 12 Certificate;
- Be computer literate, multilingual, able to work in a team, able to go an extra mile; able
- to work under pressure; good organisational skills; good time management skills, good
- conflict management skills;
- Be between the ages 18 to 35 years; and
- P.S. Those who previously participated in this programme are not eligible to apply.
- Assist an educator with a visual disability.
- Assist with the development of material for teaching and learning whilst supervised.
- Assist with marking of learners’ books under supervision.
- Assist with the recording of assessment and ether classroom/administrative duties.
- Monitor and record the attendance of learner.
Enquiries: School Principal
Contact number: 0825538943
CLOSING DATE: 15 June 2022
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received any response within two weeks, please accept that
your application was unsuccessful. YOU WILL BE VETTED FOR WORKING WITH LEARNERS.
Applications should ONLY be hand delivered at Amogelang Secondary School between 08:00
and 15:00 daily.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed in full. A detailed CV certified copy of your Identity Document, and Qualifications must be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Please record your name in the register provided at the institution on submission of the application.