Municipality Traffic Warden learnership – 15 POSTS
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality, an equal opportunity employer, requires the services of suitably qualified, well motivated, able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines, assertive and result-driven candidates to
appoint to the following posts:
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Salary: R148 950 .48 – R193 366 .92 per annum (Excluding all benefits)
- Grade 12
- Police Clearance indicating no criminal record
- Must be younger than 35
- Must pass the physical fitness test conducted by the municipality.
Key Performance Areas:
- Communicate with the Control Room and attend to traffic during peak hour
- Divert and guide traffic using hand signals
- Attend to minor offences with respect to actions threatening public safety, issuing verbal warnings and or controlling situations and informing the control room to dispatch armed backup in instances of serious violations
- Update occurrence book inserting details of incidents and activities attended to.
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality is guided by the principles of Employment Equity
Closing date: 15 July 2022
Canvassing of Councillors and any municipal official will disqualify the applicant.
Submit Application Form (which can be downloaded on www.rnm.gov.za or collected at RNM HR Offices, CVs with certified copies of qualifications to : Ray Nkonyeni Municipality, Department
Corporate Services, 10 Connor Street, PO Box 5, Port Shepstone, 4240
(NB – There is No Payment required when applying for a municipal job)
Enquiries Telephone: Manager Human Resources (039) 688 2023 /2074/ 2075)
NB: If you don’t hear from us within 21 working days of the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful