THE JOHANNESBURG ROADS AGENCY IS THE ENTITY OF THE CITY OF JOHANNESBURG.
VACANCY CIRCULAR NO. 04/2022
NOTE: THIS IS AN EXTERNAL CIRCULAR
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s accompanied by the covering letter as well as attaching certified copies of qualifications and ID and Driver’s License only where it is required (certification should not be older than 6 months). APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IS STATED IN THE E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE. The recruitment email addresses that applicants should send their applications are available on each advert.
Enquiries should be directed to Ms. Mpho Makoloka on 011 298 5162 or Mr Tommy Nkhwashu on 011 298 5045. No hand delivery applications.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
NB: APPLICANTS WHO FAIL TO SUBMIT THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND WHO DO NOT MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
“JRA, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the JRA anti-fraud line on 0800 002 587
JRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMPANY AND COMMITTED TO EE PRINCIPLES: Please note that should you not be contacted thirty days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. The Johannesburg Roads Agency reserves the right not to appoint. By submitting your application for a position, you acknowledge that the information is required for the purpose of processing and adjudicating your job application against requirements of the position and you consent to the processing and archiving of the said information.
HR CLERK X7 POSITIONS (12 MONTHS FIXED-TERM CONTRACT) REF: 04/2022/12
SALARY: R 135 285.13 – R 202 927.69 BASIC SALARY PER ANNUM
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
• Receive, sort and print applications according to reference number.
• Capturing data as directed by HR Officials
• Proof reading and formatting of documentation
• Completing HR related tasks as required
• Submit timely reports and prepare reports and present the work as assigned
• Undertake other general administrative duties
• Maintain good professional working relationships with other employees
• Perform other reasonable routine and non-routine tasks requested by management.
REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
• Grade 12 or relevant NQF equivalent
• 3 Years’ Diploma in HRM will be added advantage
• 2 years’ experience in data capturing
• Proficient computer skills including spreadsheets, word processing and presentations
• Exceptional numerical and literacy skills
• Effective prioritisation, time management and multitasking skills
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Whites, Coloured, Indian, Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please note that should you not be contacted within thirty days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Johannesburg Roads Agency reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing Date: 05 August 2022 @ 16:30