Admin assistant required for growing distirbution Company
Musgrave /Overport based
– Accounting and vat experience an added advantage
– Microsoft word
– Good communication
– Data capturing experience
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 / Higher
- Read Tips for a Successful Interview
Without the right administrative assistant, even the most talented team might find itself overworked and disorganized. From ensuring a stock of office supplies to managing your office calendar, an administrative assistant’s value can’t be overstated. That’s why it’s critical to find the right fit for your company.
Whether you’re looking for an entry level administrative assistant job description or an executive administrative assistant job description, the key is to ensure that the description you use reflects your company and its values and is also optimized to reach the right audiences.
We know it can be tough getting started, so we’ve provided the following free administrative assistant job description template with tips to help you calibrate it for your company. Simply use the general format of this job description sample and add any specific requirements, qualifications, and unique details about your workplace.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- LOCATION : Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
EMAIL CV AT :