Role title Admin Controller
Division Netcare Primary Care Division
Location Medicross Randburg
Reporting structure Clinic Manage
The Administration Controller is responsible for monitoring and maintaining acceptable and accurate
administration of the allocated business units.
The incumbent will take responsibility for liaising between departments and staff members
- Read Tips for a Successful Interview
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 certificate.
- Higher certificate in Financial Management NQF level 5 (Essential).
duties and responsibilities
While the exact duties for an Administrator can vary widely depending on the exact industry they work in, some general Administrator duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Keep records and reports up to date
- Help maintain the budget plan
- Organize and schedule meetings and events
- Supervise other staff and delegate responsibilities
- Handle technical issues in their area of expertise
- Carry out clerical duties, including answering phones and preparing documents
Update daily the RIT Reconciliation.
- E-mail on a monthly basis the RIT report to finance.
- Transfer unpaid medical scheme balances to patient liable and insert comment.
- Prepare and submit journals, when relevant, for authorisation.
- Ensure timeous processing of authorised journals.
- Handling patient and medical scheme enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow up on pending claims not submitted to Medical Aid.
- General management and administration pertaining to outstanding debt.
Netcare is an equal opportunity employer
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment
process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to
- Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the applicant’s current and
past Netcare direct line managers and the relevant Netcare HR Managers. Therefore, employees are
encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the line manager
is aware of the application.
CLOSING DATE : 29 NOVEMBER 2023