Reference Number : refs/019189
Directorate : ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
- Read Tips for a Successful Interview
Number of Posts : 10
- Package : R 125 373 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. MD Matsheke : 012 354 4620
- Minimum of Grade 10 and above. Cleaning/laundry experience in hospital/clinical environment is a recommendation. Knowledge of of customer service, self-driven and motivated. Must be able to read, write and work as a team. Must be able to work shifts.
- Wipe floor and mop the floor. Cleaning lockers, steel dust bins and basins, correct usage of equipment and chemicals. Clean toilet and mark check list three times a day. Replace hand towels and refill soap bottles in cubicles, side wards , bath rooms , bowl rooms and toilet. Clean lockers, bedsteads, curtain rails and trolleys. Clean/ disinfect and do terminal cleaning. Clean machines, clean double mop unit, clean mops, clean buckets, dusters/ dusting cloth after use and polisher after every use . Clean equipment three times a week. Ensure the safe keeping of cleaning equipment /material. Doing all laundry duties.
- • Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form and detailed CV will be disqualified. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. Suitable candidates will be subjected to vetting and personnel pre-employment suitability checks (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Medical Surveillance will be conducted on the recommended candidates. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post. NB: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : STEVE BIKO ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 17-11-2023
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10 and above?
|Do you have cleaning/laundry experience in hospital /clinical environment ?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful